Show our pride and let the public know who we are! Making your own custom logo-wear is
easy and quick.
- Download the SJAA logo file to your computer:
- Select a logo-wear company
- select the “Design/Create Your Own” option
- select the product available for that option
- follow the instructions for importing the SJAA logo file onto the site
- follow the instructions for placing the logo on the front & back, sizing the logo, and inserting a text box if you wish to add your name. You can customize the font type and color of text within the text box.
- Save the design, or finish and place in your cart. When finished with all items, go to cart and check out/order.
- On the off-chance a company asks if you have permission to use the logo, refer them to this web page.
Some examples to get your creative juices flowing:
SJAA does not endorse any one company. You can use a company you have ordered from before, or find one that has the items you want. Here is a list of some companies that you can find online and that have received favorable reviews:
Cafe Press: basic black, navy or white t-shirts & long-sleeved shirts, white polo shirts, baseball jerseys, sweatshirts, baseball cap, tote bag; able to do pocket-logo on front and large-sized logo on back. Quick turn-around.
Custom Ink: Choice of several brands, more styles and colors of shirts, and jackets.
Zazzle: Choice of several brands, styles, colors, jackets, caps & bucket hat, various bag styles.
Amazon (Design Your Own): Uses various companies.
Rush Order Tees: Choice of several brands, styles, colors; caps & bucket hat, aprons, dress shirts; can do embroidery.
Spread Shirt: shirts and sweatshirts, various brands and colors.
Customfun365: as above
ooshirts: as above